Thursday, August 18, 2011

Space Legs Half & Half Junk Odyssey

Long time no blog; I was on vacation & came home to some comics deadlines, but now I'm back, with some good news! My book The Heavy Hand was nominated for the Ignatz Award for Outstanding Graphic Novel! I'm truly excited to be selected from among all the great comics out there these days. Thanks to the nominating committee, and if you attend the Small Press Expo, please vote for The Heavy Hand!
Also, check out a couple of links: Sean T. Collins reviews The Heavy Hand on his website, and Brett Warnock gives his thumbs-up on the Top Shelf blog! Thanks a lot for the good words, guys.

*******
****
UPDATE!
My friend Jacob Schraer has posted a notice of my Ignatz nomination, and I gave him a Hot Dog Holiday strip to accompany the promotional linkfest, click & check it out!

No comments: